"Get Blipd Swiftstakes" Official Rules
1) PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES ENTRANT'S FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT TO AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES. The "Get Blipd Swiftstakes" (hereinafter referred to as the "Sweepstakes") is for a limited time and begins on May 20, 2015 at 12:01 am ET through July 3, 2015 at 11:59 pm ET. Blipd LLC, 114 Oakgrove Road Suite #102 Sterling VA 20166, sponsors the Sweepstakes.
3) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
4) ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the United States as of the date the Sweepstakes begins and have a valid email address. Employees of Blipd, their subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotional agencies of Blipd, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings and their spouses) and individuals living in the same household as such employees are ineligible. This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia and subject to all applicable federal and provincial laws and regulations. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
5) PRIZE: A total of one (1) draw, for a chance to win two (2) concert tickets to see Taylor Swift live at Nationals Park on July 13, 2015. (Approx. retail value: $5,000 USD)
6) Entrants may submit unlimited entries using the same registration information. Each unique entry will count as one (1) unique submission.
7) Photos entered into the contest become the property of Sponsor, but Sponsor is not responsible for the content that is posted by contest participants.
8) Note the following guidelines for entry of a photograph. Entry will be rejected if the Entrant does not follow these guidelines. Each photograph must not:
9) SELECTION OF WINNER AND PRIZE CLAIM:
10) The winner must be available to attend the concert on July 13, 2015 at Nationals Park. A representative will contact the winner to arrange ticket delivery or pickup.
11) All other expenses not specifically listed in the description of the Prize, are the sole responsibility of the winners and their guests including but not limited to: travel to and from the concert venue, ground transfers, airport fees, personal charges at lodging, gratuities, meals not indicated in the prize description, taxes, medical, accident, luggage, insurance and any items of a personal nature. A winner's Guest must remain the same for the duration of the trip. A winner's Guest, or their parent/legal guardian if under the age of majority, will be required to complete a full Liability and Publicity Release. Winners and Guest are responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documentation. Depending on place of residence, winners and guests may need a valid passport to be able to claim the prize because of cross-border travel related requirements. If a winner is unable to make travel arrangements prior to July 6, 2015 then a member of the Blipd team will randomly select a second winner.
12) The winner will be solely responsible for any applicable taxes, delivery, all other fees and expenses not specified herein associated with the receipt and use of this prize.
13) Promotion Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding prizes for any reason outside of their control. Prizes will only be delivered to verified Winners.
14) Decisions of the Sponsor in the selection and determination of winner and all matters relating to this Sweepstakes are final and binding. Before being declared a winner and in order to be eligible to win a prize, potential winner must first correctly answer, without mechanical aid or assistance, a mathematical skill - testing question (for Canadian resident winners only) and complete an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release and a W-9 form (for US resident winners only). The Sponsor will attempt to contact potential winners between 9:00 AM ET and 5:00 PM ET, Monday to Friday, for a period of three (3) business days following the date of the prize draw. If the Sponsor is not able to make contact and speak directly with a potential winner within the allotted time, using the email address and/or the Blipd App potential winner will have provided, then at the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, that Entrant may be disqualified, and his/her entitlement to receive the prize may be forfeited, and the Sponsor reserves the right to randomly select another potential winner, whom the Sponsor will attempt to contact, and who will be subject to disqualification, in the same manner.
15) To become an official winner, all relevant documents must be signed and returned to Sponsor within three (3) business days from the time the affidavit of eligibility, liability/publicity release and W-9 form, as applicable.
16) These rules are published on swiftstakes.blipdapp.com. At the end of the contest, the winner's name will be published on all applicable social channels as well as the Blipd App.
17) By accepting the prize, Entrant consents to the use of his/her name, photograph, image, voice, and statements related to the Sweepstakes, for advertising purposes, without further compensation. There are no transfers, substitution and prize is non-refundable. No cash alternatives for any prize, except at the option of the Sponsor, who may substitute a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize becomes unavailable.
18) Sponsor reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes in whole or in part at any time without liability. Sponsor is not responsible if, for any reason, the game is not capable of running as planned, or for any infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion or of any person's computer hardware or software. Should the game be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on swiftstakes.blipdapp.com
19) Sweepstakes materials are automatically void if they are reproduced, mutilated, forged, altered or tampered with in any way, if they are obtained through unauthorized, illegitimate channels, or if they contain printing, production, typographical, mechanical or other errors. Liability for game pieces containing printing or other errors is limited to replacement with another game piece while supplies last. Only the number of prizes stated in the Official Rules will be awarded. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
20) This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants are providing their information to Sponsor and not to Facebook. The information provided will only be used as stated in the Sweepstakes Rules. Facebook is completely released of all liability by each Entrant (and, if the entrant is at least 18 but under the age of majority in his/her province/state/territory of residence, his/her parent or legal guardian) for this Sweepstakes. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor.
21) Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, defaced, mutilated, illegible, incomplete, postage-due, or altered mail or prize claims or other entries or matters pertinent to this Sweepstakes. Winners are randomly selected. The Sponsor is not responsible for printing, distribution or production errors or errors by mechanical readers or for lost, late, misdirected or postage-‐due mail or entries. In the event that production, seeding, printing or other errors cause more than the stated number of prizes of any category to be claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to suspend delivery of prizes, without prior notice.
22) By entering this Sweepstakes, winner acknowledges and agrees that Blipd, LLC and its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, dealers, agents and insurers (collectively, "the Released Parties") (i) shall have no liability of any kind whatsoever with respect to this Sweepstakes and/or the awarding or use of the Prizes, (ii) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the Prizes, (iii) disclaim any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for any purpose, and (iv) are not liable for injury, accident, loss or damage of any kind resulting from the acceptance, conveyance or use of the Prizes or from participating in this Sweepstakes. The Release Parties are not responsible for typographical errors or any other errors in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to errors in the advertising, the Official Rules, the selection and announcement of winners, or the distribution of the Prizes.